Android phone firmware with flash tool. Here you can get detailed information about firmware flashing with flash tool. Official Firmware Asus ZenFone Max Pro (M1) ZB602KL Android 9 Pie (Flash File). You can use it to update the device, fixing the device stock Android firmware facing bootloop issue or any software issue. This stock has been released by the company ROM official firmware File to recover your device.
The phone should instantly boot into the rooted OS. You can then install mods like ViPER4Android and Dolby Atmos. You can also use Magisk Modules to inject additional features into the device. There are a lot of things that you could do with a rooted phone. Also, keep a check on XDA forums for latest ROMs and mods for the device. In this article, we will show you how to unlock bootloader on Asus Zenfone Max Pro M1.
- This is the only option you can follow, in order to unlock the bootloader without losing data.
- The Asus ZenFone Max Pro M1 sports a 13-megapixel primary and an 8-megapixel front camera on the rear and front side respectively.
- The team behind the popular Paranoid Android custom ROM released the first stable Android 10-based build earlier this year in April.
- Now open the command prompt window in the ADB folder by Pressing Shift Button and Select Open Command Window Here.
- Unlocking the bootloader on Android plays the most important role in rooting.
This section is focused to solve your root ASUS Zenfone Max Pro (M1) 64GB -related queries in depth. You can unlock the ASUS Zenfone Max Pro (M1) 64GB without fastboot.
The instructions below will allow you to easily unlock bootloader on Asus Zenfone Max Pro M1. An unlocked bootloader will open the gateways to customize the device beyond the limitations set by the manufacturer. Which means you can then further install TWRP recovery and root Asus Zenfone Max Pro M1 using Magisk. It replaces the stock recovery On Android devices. It comes with many extra features compared to the stock recovery. If your bootloader is locked then you have to unlock it. In this article, I will show you step by step, How to install custom Rom on Asus Zenfone Max Pro M1 device.